星期一, 12月 11, 2006

Life is like a boat by Rie Fu

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong?

We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves will guide you through another day

Tooku de iki o shiteru
Toome ni natta mitai
Kurayami ni omoeta kedo
Mekaku shisareteta dake
      I know we have so far to go
    Within the connections I see
    Thoughts of darkness, and so
    I adjust my mask of serenity

※ Inori o sasagete
Atarashii hi o matsu
Asayaka ni hikaru umi
Sono hate made e  ※
      I offer up a prayer
    And wait for a new day
    In the brilliance of the shining sea
    Until there is a shore


Nobody knows who I really am
Maybe they just don't give a damn
But if I ever need someone to come along
I know you will follow me and keep me strong

Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku
Mukedashitaku naru
Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de
Fune o tsureteku
       People go fishing in their hearts
    And have become deceitful
    Again a new cycle of the moon
    Brings someone into my heart

And every time I see your face
T
he oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars
And soon I can see the shore

Ah, I can see the shore
When will I see the shore

I want you to know who I really am

I never thought I'd feel this way towards you
And if you ever need someone to come along
I will follow you and keep you strong

Tabi wa mada tsuzuiteku
Odayaka na hi mo
Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de
Fune o terashiasu
      Still, the journey continues on
    Even on a gentle day

    Again a new cycle of the moon
    Sends a shine into my heart

Repeat ※

And every time I see your face
The oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars
And soon I can see the shore

Unmei no mune o kogi
Nami wa tsuki kara tsugi e to
Watashitachi o osou kedo
Sore mo suteki na tabi ne
Dore mo suteki na tabi ne
      To the uncertain fate of the heart
    The waves are stages of the moon
    To us it seems as if
    It's a wonderful journey
    What a wonderful journey


網上試聽:http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/78823ht.htm
歌詞來源:http://www.olentz.net/2004/11/07/rie-fu-life-is-like-a-boat/

對這首歌曲可說是一聽傾心。歌者那沙沉的聲音,以及歌曲開首的一段英文歌詞亦引起我的共嗚。初時以為這是一首哀怨的爵士樂曲,及後才發現是自己誤會了。而這亦無減我對此曲的喜愛程度。


沒有留言: